Serving the Entire Castleblayney Area
At Carjo, we understand the enormity of selling a property. A farm, family home, or even commercial property; disposing of any asset can be overwhelming. With an unrivalled local knowledge and reputation for sales, Carmel will ensure the process is as seamless as possible.
- Help you determine the best selling price for your home
- Advise you on what to do to get your home in sale condition
- Develop a strategy to show your home
- Promptly advise on change in the market climate
- Present all offers to you promptly & assist you on evaluating them
- Monitor progress towards closing when a sale is achieved
- Co-ordinate & monitor the settlement process
- Stay in contact with the purchaser to ensure the sale is proceeding smoothly
- Be present & available at every junction along the way to ensure you reach a successful conclusion.
Carmel has a proven track record in both house rentals and agricultural land rentals. Carjo Properties will:
- Carry out an inspection of property to determine the letting value
- Photograph the interior and exterior of the property for the purpose of advertising
- Market / advertise the property
- Show property to potential tenants
- Request and check references & screen potential tenants
- Prepare the lease and get the tenant to sign it. Then we sign the lease on behalf of landlord, give the keys to the tenant
- Advise the tenant regarding utilities
- Notify the tenant of arrangements for payment of rent
- Accept the tenancy deposit bond
Carmel is an expert in this area and will visit your home or agricultural holding and provide an accurate and up to date valuation. Carmel will also be on hand to offer advice and answer any questions you might have.